Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday parade continues

Card Patterns Sketch 56 caught my fancy when I was blurfing and I thought that I'd like to use this sketch for one of the March coworker birthday cards.


I didn't use the square design (because I wanted to keep all 3 cards that I'm making the same size for all 3 coworkers), but I think the design translated well enough to the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 format.

Pretty much the same materials as last night's posting: old Pebbles in my Pocket cardstock, Hero Arts stamp with Ranger Sepia ink. Same Nestabilities dies (just bigger circles); same Cricut Old West coyote but this time with a cactus. Once again I used Marvy Uchida pens to accent the die cuts to give them a little contrast from the background paper.

It's been awhile since I'd posted any card, so I forgot last night to mention the adhesives used. My favorite Pioneer double-sided tape and some pop-dots.

2 cards down, now just 1 to go. Thanks as always for taking the time to visit.


No comments: