Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Janice

We have a relatively new nurse working with us now and tomorrow is her birthday. When our education coordinator today mentioned that tomorrow was Janice's birthday, I couldn't stop myself from asking, "Do you want a card?"

Since Janice has only been with us a few weeks, I don't really know her well enough to know her favorite colors, etc, so....... this card is just sorta spirit-driven. (I hope my Florida State Seminole son never sees this post; the colors on this card look like they were inspired by the spirit of a Univ. of Florida Gator!!)

The background is embossed with the wonderful Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder. The stamped image is from Autumn Leaves; the doodling around the birdy is my own (which is scary for me.)

Materials: white cardstock: Georgia Pacific; colored cardstock: Bazzill; colored pencil: unknown; happy birthday rub-on and orange snaps: Making Memories; black pen: American Crafts; adhesive: Pioneer mounting tape.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: