Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Graduation celebration, again

When we first moved to Florida back in 2003, I served in the Young Women's program at church. I worked with 12- & 13-year old girls. The first of those young women is now graduating from high school. And I wanted to make a special card for her.

Back in April Beate had a weekend sketch challenge using this layout; my version of that card from back in April is here.

But I've also used the two papers from that wedding card, for school graduation cards; so.... with a few tweaks I made a card for my dear friend, Amanda.

Materials: cardstock: Bazzill; designer paper: Die Cuts with a View (congratulations), Hot Off The Press (black stripe); silver cardstock (behind brad): unknown source; Grad brad: Heartland Paper Co; ribbon: Joann's; adhesive: Pioneer mounting tape.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

Stunning!

And I'm wavin' up there at you, too!!!