Saturday, November 1, 2008

MLSC #41 - Merry Christmas


It's probably NOT too early to be working on Christmas cards. It's NEVER too early to use up some of the stash that's been accumulating. It's ALWAYS fun to put one of MaryJo's sketch challenges to good use. So without further ado......

A fast, fun little card using some of the Basic Grey stash and a Making Memories rub-on. (I actually feel like I cheated on this card, since there's NO stamping.)

Materials: cardstock (Bazzill); designer paper & chipboard (Basic Grey); paint & rub-on (Making Memories); adhesives (Pioneer mounting tape & pop-dots).

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Elena said...

Love this card! So vintage looking! And it is my favorite style! Love the soft colors!

MJ said...

Just stunning in these colors! Wow, I love it. Thanks so much for playing along.

Etha said...

beautiful card :) oh no, its definitely not too early to work on xmas cards, I feel like I better hurry up to get them done!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)

Allison Rankin said...

This is terrific! I love that you used Basic Grey (given my own stash hording!)...gorgeous with the maroon and blue!