Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Cindy

This card was made in late April for the April birthday of my co-worker, Cindy. She only received the card a few days ago. Can you say timely? NOT!!!


The card was inspired by this card sketch. I really liked this sketch and will probably use it again. In keeping with my goal of reducing the amount of stuff that I have in the stash, all of the materials are from the stash. I liked using the matstack because it made "matching the papers" easy; all the spring colors were "related".

Materials used: paper (Die Cuts With a View spring matstack); cardstock (DCWV Spring cardstock matstack & SU white c/s); ink (Colorbox); stamp (Hero Arts); adhesives (pop-dots on ALL the squares and Pioneer double-sided mounting tape for other layers). Tools used: Cuttlebug machine, Nestabilities (square die).

Thanks for looking.

No comments: