Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th

Our Creative Corner posted a fun sketch challenge this week here. Hero Arts posted a red, white & blue challenge at Facebook.

I've had the designer paper for several years and knew that I wanted to use it for a 4th of July card. And here is the result of all this inspiration.......


Materials: cardstock (Stampin Up); designer paper (red--ScrapEase) (blue--BoBunny Press); ink (red--Colorbox cranberry) (blue--Ranger broken china) (light blue--Colorbox French blue chalk ink); stamp (Hero Arts CL054 Clear Design July); die cuts (Grungeboard shapes); adhesives (Xyron; All Night Media pop-dots; Scotch pop-up foam squares).

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

debbie said...

Hi Margaret, thanks for your visit and comment on my blog :). Really like your 4th card! I like your profile too. I know all about bad hair days. Glad you are there to help our babies after they leave us!

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, Margaret!

Thanks for visiting me ... and yes, Sheila is a real, live person. As is her sister, her hubby, and Reid-the-Wild-Child!

Sending hugs!