Monday, February 18, 2008

Anniversary card


At Caardvarks, the card challenge blog there's been a new challenge each week in February related to the theme of Love. This week's challenge is anniversary love.

I made this card for my son and daughter-in-law for their, uh, you guessed it..... their 2nd anniversary.

I'm not a real bright color person, but my dear daughter-in-law is. So when I chose the papers/colors for this card, I wanted bright happy colors for Emilie. I've enjoyed making cards for her, because they get me out of my comfort zone.

Supplies: cardstock: Bazzill Basics; designer paper: Basic Grey; die cut: Cricut; chipboard (2nd): Basic Grey; flower: unknown; brad: Imaginesce; ink: Tim Holtz distress ink.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not too late at all ... thanks for joining the Caardvarks Love Festivities ... what a bright and cheery card.

lauren bergold said...

oooh this IS bright and cheerful and SO festive! they will LOVE IT! :)

Alhambra Club said...

What a cheerful card, love that flower.

Crissi Harvey said...

gorgeous card thanks for your comment on my blog cant believe how many times you have moved you must have it down to a fine art.