Sunday, March 23, 2008

March in Bloom challenge


The March challenge at RangerInkLink at Yahoogroups was to use a specific product, with a whole list of Ranger "spring" colored products from which to choose.
Since my muse took a hike while I was sick, I've been pondering what I wanted to do for this challenge. I finally settled on the card at the left.
My chosen Ranger product was Tattered Rose distress ink. I applied it to glossy cardstock after I had clear-embossed the stamped image. After distressing the edges of both the tinted glossy cardstock and the white cardstock, I mounted to pink Bazzill and finally to a white cardstock base. I added the flower with brad and rub-on letters for embellishment.
Product: glossy cardstock (Michaels); pink & white cardstock (Bazzill); card base (Georgia Pacific); Travel Abroad stamp (Hampton Art Stamps); clear embossing powder (Stampendous); clear embossing ink (Ranger distress ink); white flower & pink pow brad (Reminisce); rub-on letters (Making Memories).
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, this is so pretty, great card.