Sunday, March 30, 2008

WSC #41 - travel on my mind

Another weekend and another sketch challenge from Beate.

We're going to Europe in May and I'm mentally getting ready for traveling. Stamps, scrapbooking paper -- it's all fodder for my imagination. I decided for this card challenge that I wanted to satisfy this interest by doing something with a travel theme.

Materials used: stamps: Thai travel (Limited Edition), Map of the World (Inkadinkado); ink: clear embossing ink, Vintage Photo distress ink, Antique Linen distress ink, Black Soot distress ink (Ranger); embossing powder: super fine detail black (Ranger); corner punch (EK Success); adhesives: Pioneer mounting tape, Xyron, pop-dots; cardstock (unknown -- all from stash).

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card. Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles