Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #46--Mother's day flourishes

Well, I've not been holding to my own New Year's resolution too well; I had wanted to post at least once a week to the blog. But the last couple of weeks have been.....life challenged. But, as Ali Edwards might say: I'm okay with that. I craft and blog when I can. But.......I have missed it the last couple o' weeks.

I have managed for the first time in a couple of weeks to get a card made for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. In my spare time I read on one of the blogs that the crafter was going to use this sketch for her mother's day card obligations. I thought that I could/should do that too.

I have been playing with some of my designer paper that has swirls lately and wanted to use that again for this card challenge.

Materials: black and orange bling cardstock: Bazzill; cream background cardstock: unknown (stash); designer paper: Me and My Big Ideas; rub-on: Basic Grey; stamps: Autumn Leaves (Flourishes I and Swirls I); ink: Colorbox (black) and Ranger (black distress ink); adhesive: Pioneer mounting tape.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: