Monday, June 9, 2008

WSC #51

A last minute post before I head off to work with a card for Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge.

Someone commented on one of my card's this weekend that summer had only just gotten here and it was too early to start on making cards for the fall.

I thought, that in keeping with a more summery theme, that I would use some Pebbles Inc. papers that I got a couple of years ago. I think that I've only used these papers once before and it was fun to pull them out for this card.


The stamping on this card is on the yellow "summer" block; one stamp from one of the Hero Arts seasons stamp sets. This was a good challenge for me, since I don't think I've ever used this particular stamp on any project. So, I used older paper from stash and an older neglected stamp. Thanks, Beate.

Materials: cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white card base), stash (green mat); designer paper, starfish die cut: Pebbles, Inc.; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: Versacolor.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: