Sunday, June 14, 2009

SFYTT challenge -- June 13, 2009

I really liked the SFYTT sketch posted by Jen del Muro today.  I think that I've got another card inside my head that could use this design as well, but we'll see if it escapes in the next day or two.

I love to travel.  I got to go to Europe last year for the first time and I'm currently saving up my vacation time for a visit to Japan (and maybe even my Navy son-in-law, my daughter and her family, who are living there currently).  I have several different stamp sets which can be used for a travel theme and I thought that I'd pull some of them out for this card.


My apologies for the poor quality of the photo.  My little point and shoot camera doesn't seem to be taking as good photos this week as it has in the past.

The background stamp is from Inkadinkadoo; the postage image is from Tim Holtz/Stamper's Anonymous.  The rub on (World Traveler) is from making memories.

Materials used: miscellaneous kraft, cream, black cardstock; black ink (Colorbox); black embossing powder (Stamp'n'Stuff); stamps and rub-on as noted above.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Maureen P said...

What a lovely card! Makes me want to go travelling! LOL

Paula Barin said...

Great card. I love that stamp! I'm saving your blog as one of my favourites.