Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LOAD challenge continues


I haven't posted that many of my LayOut A Day (LOAD) challenge pages. Some of them (to my own mind) weren't all that super. But part of Lain's philosophy seems to be: 30 minutes. Get 'er done. Don't overthink things. So, for some of this challenge that's exactly what I've done.

The two photos in this layout were taken at different times. The photo on the left was taken in the fall, when we first started feeding the squirrels at work. The squirrels were VERY skittish around people then and the closest we could get to them was through the front window. So, that's how that photo was taken. The one on the right was taken today in the tree in the front yard at our office. The little guy (or girl--couldn't really tell from the photo) was sitting up there happily munching away on a peanut.

Supplies: background papers from: Back2School Free Pea kit by S. Freeman (from 2Peas in a bucket); font: Garamond.

This is a memory that I want to keep. It's been fun interacting with the wild LIFE at work: the squirrels, cardinals, blue jays. I saw a red-bellied woodpecker in the same tree today. While at times I just hate being in Florida, I have to say I love nature and her beauty here.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: