Saturday, January 12, 2008

LOAD continues

I've continued to do scrapbooking layouts each day this month, participating in the LOAD (layout a day) challenge at BigPictureScrapbooking. Since life can sometimes get a little, uh, hectic, I've started doing some digital layouts to keep up with the 1 per day thing.


For this layout I used a picture from our family vacation in Washington state in August, 2007. My daughter and her family live there. The little girl in the picture is my granddaughter, Lori. I must also confess that the photo is NOT mine. Kris took the photo with her Nikon D80. (No camera envy here. Okay, not too much camera envy.)

This layout has all digital elements. Since I'm still pretty new to this digital layout thing, I've been using free digital kits that can be found around the internet. The background paper is from the Shabby Princess Moody Blues collection. The flowers and ribbon are another Shabby Princess product: Express Yourself by Ronna Penner.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: