Monday, August 31, 2009

O Holy Night - TSSC 85

I love MaryJo's sketch challenge and participate almost every week (except for those weeks when she posts aprons??? and other things that are too hard for this simple stamper!!!)

Since I'm on this Christmas/using items from my stash personal challenge, I considered what I wanted to do with this design.  This card came together for me very quickly last night; then I got too tired to post it.


Materials: card stock (white - Bazzill; silver - stash); designer paper (Basic Grey); stamp (Inkadinkadoo); ink (Colorbox); embossing powder (Stamp 'n' Stuff); embossing folder (Swiss Dots - Cuttlebug); brads (Making Memories); sheer ribbon (stash); adhesive (Pioneer mounting tape).

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

rozie640 said...

Very pretty, love that swiss dot embossed piece and the bling.

MJ said...

Ohhh, I love this stamp. What a great card. Thanks for playing.

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely...what a great stamp esp. with the silvers!