Sunday, August 23, 2009

TSSC #84

I've decided that I'd like to get a head start on Christmas cards, plus I'll probably be moving between now and the end of September and have been wanting to use up some of the paper and other supplies in my stash.  I always enjoy MaryJo's TechnoStamper Sketch Challenge and wanted to make a card using this week's sketch.


The card base is Bazzill cardstock, the designer paper is some old SEI Christmas paper that I bought a couple of years ago.  The ribbon is also stash.  The scalloped circle behind the stamped image is the reverse of the striped paper.  

Materials: Bazzill cardstock, SEI Christmas paper, white cardstock (Stampin' UP); stamp (Christmas Seals from Autumn Leaves); embossing ink (Ranger); embossing powder (evergreen - Ranger); grosgrain ribbon (stash).

I like this sketch & will probably use it again, like, tomorrow.  There's more Christmas paper to play with.

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

MJ said...

What a great Christmas card.I love the papers you chose and the dark green ribbon is a perfect match for the focal image. Great job. Thanks for playing.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, what a way to get a head start on Christmas and BTW- your profile description had me in stitches!

rozie640 said...

Very cute card, love the colors. I need to start thinking Christmas!